Monday, September 21, 2009

I have the greatest job!

I just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful job I have being a Photographer. People are normally very happy, in a good mood and of course I get many many smiles!

I am blessed to attend the most special day of many peoples' lives and get to witness hundreds of weddings. In addition, I'm often asked to attend other special events such as Birthday Parties, Baptisms, First Communions or other church events, Dance Recitals, Graduations, and even births at the hospital! Then, if that isn't great enough, I am lucky to photograph families, Maternity photos, pets and my special favourite, children & babies! And wait, it gets better: I get paid to do it!!

My passion is photography and I thank God each day that I am able to live my dream of being a professional photographer....

No comments:

Post a Comment